Ordering Toner Cartridges for HP Printers

Posted September 15th, 2010 at 3:57 pm.

Bryn Mawr College has contracted with Office Technologies through whom all offices will purchase toner cartridges for Hewlett Packard (HP) printers.

How to Order:
Please purchase all HP printer toner from Office Technologies. You can find Office Technologies toner in E-Market where you can place your order.

How to return empty cartridges:
Empty toner cartridges from Office Technologies are to be recycled. Please pack empty cartridges in a toner boxes, print out the shipping labels at http://techdocs.blogs.brynmawr.edu/1861, and send the empty cartridges out for recycling.

Why Order from Office Technologies?
HP compatible toner cartridges from Office Technologies entitles Bryn Mawr College printers to free service calls and will cover the cost of routine repairs and maintenance.

  • Additional information:
  • Office Technologies will provide parts and service for our HP campus printers.
  • Bryn Mawr College must use Office Technologies cartridges exclusively to be eligible for parts and free service calls from Office Technologies.
  • All HP printing problems must be reported to the Bryn Mawr College Help Desk. The Help Desk will determine whether to address the issue or to call Office Technologies.
  • Departments are responsible for paying for their own toner.
  • Office Technologies does not service Canon Printers—please call the number on the Canon printers for service.

Need Assistance?
Please contact the Help Desk by calling 610-526-7440 or emailing help@brynmawr.edu for further assistance.

UPS Label for Recycling Toner Cartridges
Title: UPS Label for Recycling Toner Cartridges (0 click)
Filename: empty-toner-return-label.pdf
Size: 143 KB

Filed under: General Assistance by Melissa Cresswell

Comments are closed.