Teachers can upload files, such as a syllabus or course readings, to a Moodle course to share them with students. There are two ways to upload files to your course.
- Click Turn editing on in the top right of the course page (if it isn’t already on).
- Find the section where you want to post the file and click + Add an activity or resource.
- Select File, then click Add.
- Type a name for the file.
- Drag-and-drop your file into the window provided OR click (file), click Browse to locate the file on your computer, and click Upload this file.
- Click Save and return to course.
Alternative Drag-and-Drop Method
See this video demo of how to upload files to a Moodle course by dragging-and-dropping them onto the Moodle page. You may need to move files afterward to position them where you want in the course page, and not all web browsers support this option.